This programme focuses on the context for strategic choices in which trade-offs have to be made. By means of topics such as Behavioural Strategy, we can help you to better understand the context in which your decision-malking takes place.
* Introduction to Behavioural Science
* The fundamentals of strategy
* Dual process theory: how do we actually think?
* Biases and Heuristics: how our judgements become distorted
* Best practices to counter biases in strategy
* Strategic architecture, how to design the best context for making strategic decisions
* Game Theory: insights from Behavioural Economics that can alter your desired strategic outcome
* Dealing with incomplete information in strategy
* The influence of culture on strategy
* Examples of effective strategy
* Strategy and negotiation
* Strategy during a recession and crisis
Cost: € 990 per person for this one-day training course