How can you improve team decision-making? For example, are large teams better than smaller ones when it comes to decision-making? And how do individuals actually make decisions? Find out what a better decision actually means.
* Personalised online survey before the start of the module aimed at analysing your personal decision style
* Introduction to Behavioural Science, Biases and Heuristics
* Personalised feedback on the outcome of your survey
* Introduction to Dual Process Theory: how do people think?
* Effective communication
* Seven strategies for better decision-making in teams as published in Harvard Business Review by BSB co-founder Duncan Rooders
* Perspectives on Risk and Loss Aversion
* Behavioural change interventions
* Group cases
* Unique opportunity to put your new insights into practice by flying in a Boeing 737 simulator.
Cost: €2990 per person for this three-day training course