We provide you with insights into Behavioural Finance by demonstrating the connection between investing and applied psychology. We can reveal common pitfalls and biases so you can avoid errors in financial decision-making.
* Introduction to Behavioural Science
* The neuroscience behind financial behaviour
* Heuristics, biases and loss aversion: what are the psychological factors that drive our behaviour?
* How to approach risk when you want to invest
* The psychology of incentives
* The drivers of market bubbles and how to take a more rational approach
* We are hard-wired for the short term: how can you deal with delayed gratification?
* A behavioural analysis of fund management: what are the pitfalls?
* Corporate Governance and its effects on Behavioural Finance
* Analysing earnings, dividends and investing from a Behavioural Science perspective
* Psychological perspectives on Merger & Acquisitions
* Avoiding common pitfalls when investing
* Ideal team composition in finance
* Behavioural Finance during a recession: what to do?
Cost: € 990 per person for this one-day training course